Policies and Procedures
Menominee Nation Arena’s highest priority is to ensure the safety and security of their guests, and we will take every reasonable step to ensure the safety of everyone entering the arena. Menominee Nation Arena will administer several important security measures in accordance with NBA security regulations and in conjunction with local, state and federal law enforcement agencies.
Due to NBA security updates for the 2017-18 season, all patrons will be subject to passing through walk-through metal detectors and/or hand-held metal detectors upon entry to Menominee Nation Arena.
Due to updated NBA security measures, Menominee Nation Arena will not allow re-entry to the arena. Re-entry can be granted at the sole discretion of Menominee Nation Arena management. For guests with disabilities, health concerns and dietary restrictions, exceptions can be made. Please contact guest services or [email protected] for more information.
Guests are welcome to bring the following items inside Menominee Nation Arena:
- Bags no larger than 14″x 14″x 6″ in size. All bags are subject to inspection (clear bags are preferred).
The following items will not be permitted inside Menominee Nation Arena:
- Glass bottles or metal cans
- Alcohol or illegal substances
- Soft drinks or sports/energy drinks
- Outside food
- Brooms, poles or selfie stick
- Weapons (firearms, knives, etc.) regardless of permit
- Pets, except for service animals or during special promotions
- Noise-making devices (e.g.-air horns, cowbells, musical instruments, etc.
- Personal recreation vehicles (skateboards, roller blades, wheeled footwear, bicycles, hover boards, razor boards, segways, etc.)
Menominee Nation Arena reserves the right to change or modify these guidelines at anytime without notice.
Menominee Nation Arena thanks you for your cooperation and continued support as we strive to improve our guest experience and safety.