Guest Services FAQ
What are our Ticket Star box office hours?
Monday-Friday: 10 am- 5pm
Event Days: Until Event Start
What is our weapons policy?
No weapons (firearms, knives, etc.) will be allowed on the premise at any time regardless of a permit. All patrons will be required to go through a metal detector upon building entrance during public events.
Do you have special needs accommodations?
Menominee Nation Arena accommodates for ADA needs. The entrance for ADA parking is located on South Park Avenue and is identified with a “Handicap” sign. Please contact [email protected] or call 920-744-2035.
Are there items prohibited in the Arena?
- Glass bottles or metal cans
- Alcohol or illegal substances
- Soft drinks or sports/energy drinks
- Outside food
- Brooms, poles or selfie sticks
- Weapons (firearms, knives, etc.) regardless of permit
- Pets, except for services animals or during special promotions
- Noise-making devices (e.g. – air horns, cowbells, musical instruments, etc.)
- Personal recreation vehicles (skateboards, roller blades, wheeled footwear, bicycles, hover boards, razor boards, segways, etc.)
Where is first aid?
First aid is located at guest services in the northwest hallway in by the Signorama entrance.
Is there a re-entry policy?
Menominee Nation Arena will only grant re-entry at the discretion of Menominee Nation Arena management. For guests with disabilities, heath concerns or dietary restrictions, exceptions can be made.
What is our security procedure?
Please see Policies and Procedures
Do we provide tours?
Menominee Nation Arena provides tours for those looking to book a private event. Please contact our event coordinator for tour details.
What is your refund policy?
There will be no refunds for tickets. If you purchase tickets for a Wisconsin Herd game that you are not able attend, you can exchange for future dates in the season based upon availability of equal or lesser value.
Where should I stay if I am coming from out of town?
Downtown Oshkosh and the surrounding arena has a variety of lodging option. Click here to learn more. https://visitoshkosh.com/stay/
Where can I eat before or after the Arena event?
Click here to find all the local hot spots https://visitoshkosh.com/eat/